Hot Topics!

Mar 4, 2014

What Now?







    Life can bring you to some scary places... I don't mean scary like OMG a ghost. I mean emotionally scary. It happens more often than not, You love someone truly love them, you want to spend every second with them via phone via text or in person. It's like you guys are in this perfect timeless bubble on cloud 9. Then you break up and the love is gone.. What now?



I can't help but to feel like this..
What now?


  • Have you ever felt like this?
Just when you think you have everything covered.. Just when you think you dotted all your I's and crossed all your T's... Just in that moment of peace and content. There goes drama knocking on your door...

  • What now America?
  • What now RaeCass Fans?
  • What now...

Tell me Have you ever had a What now feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You going to Tell it, keep it 100!