Hot Topics!

Mar 6, 2014

How to become a Natural Person!









 
I was surfing the internet as I usually do and I stumbled upon this very interesting video!


Video Below.












Are you a natural person?

Or are you a clone?















So, after watching that video.... It got me thinking, Now that I know I am a "Natural Person."
I should have some kind of privilege, So I wondered, I am a "Natural Person." with "Artificial Person Debt."  How can I change this! I am not who they say I am. So What now?!


I am no longer apart of  that status QUO 



I am no longer a SHEEPLE ! I am a Shepherd to the Masses!






Now that YOU seen this POST ... Only ONE question remains....

Red Pill or Blue Pill













Comment and Share!


Stay Natural !

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for watching and posting my vid. It's a tough thing to wrap your head around, but once you do, it makes sense.

    Cheers...d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I'm free.. what Now? Rae

      Delete
    2. I see what you mean but with knowledge comes responsibility, i feel free but i have no where to go, help me understand.

      Delete
  2. Thanks D see Video,
    We appreciate your hard work and thank you for sharing your understanding.Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot for visiting the page! D See Video. - Cass

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many reasons to seek anonymous browsing. Whether it is for security, identity masking or other reasons, users should note that for the much effort the put in trying to hide online, the same amount of effort or more is employed by computer expert to finding being able to find them. Anonymous Worldwide

    ReplyDelete

If You going to Tell it, keep it 100!