Hot Topics!

Mar 12, 2014

F**k I devices!

RaeCass Fans! I know you guys are probably like, " what is she talking about?."  Well , Let me explain.


    This company has done nothing wrong to me directly. My outrage at this company is because of it's nut riding customers.. You know those people who like all "I devices" just because it's an "I device" no real logic or thought just nut riding with the current trend.



Facts: Before the Nut riders boarded the "I devices" train, Faithful users who been with this company before the trend hit use to relax with the thought of a virus-free life, no anti virus software, no scanners nothing!
am I wrong? Not now tho, Thanks to those damn Nut riders "I device"  users have to have anti virus software now! F**king nut riders for you...








 Posers-  Nothing more I hate than Posing ass Nut riders! How you going to buy the "I  earbuds" and plug them into an  MP3 player that cost 20.00$ ?? smh. Thank GOD that Trend is over!




Assholes..
The "I device" customer becomes so full of themselves, they themselves become Assholes.. Let me explain, everyone if not everyone at least I encountered a friend or two at work who would compare phones with you and try to convince you why them  spending anywhere from 300+$ on an device that will be obsolete in 2 weeks was so "awesome" and why YOU should get one too "because it's a I device." F**k you, why should I waste money on a product that's going to be irrelevant next month? smh..


ATTENTION!





I Device user! YOU Suck! The I device company has to keep updating their phones to remain relevant. Let them not drop a new device in 6 mths I bet they will end up going bankrupt!


So again : NOTHING against the company... it's the douche bag customers it attracts or creates.


Agree ? Disagree?



5 comments:

  1. Question.. Do YOU OWN any "I Devices."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess YOU have a "Droid" pfft..Losers and their "toys". -Fuck you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Anonymous! But.. Let me guess your a nut rider.. for I devices? - Cass

      Delete
  3. Sounds like u a hater IMHO - Sue

    ReplyDelete

If You going to Tell it, keep it 100!