Hot Topics!

Feb 7, 2014

Relationships Do's and Don'ts...







 We all been there, We all cried out of frustration. We all cried out in pain over a partner.

Some of us think we are crying alone, when the person on the other end looks just like this...

Some of our arguments, at the time seem so much bigger than it really is... Some disagreements no matter how mundane can end a relationship no matter how many years you have invested in seconds...





 Today's subject is the do's and don'ts in a relationship, what are some of the guidelines of a healthy relationship?



  • We all know no relationship is perfect, But what are the does and don't for you?
  • What are certain things that you will allow?
  • What is a deal breaker for you?
  •  When you are in a relationship what are somethings YOU consider NON Negotiable?


4 comments:

  1. Hey everybody! !! It's friday Friday sum thing sum thing on friday.lol .. Hello!!!!! Trust, communication and loyalty ... oh and good sex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do's and don'ts for me in a relationship... Don't be Possessive, Do be protective... Don't be over the top jealous, but do voice your concerns, don't smother me, Please just love me. Don't be a simple, But I do love simple things. Don't text me 100 times in 1 hr, But I would love a text thru out the day. Deal breaker for me? Is someone with TRUST issues or Baggage.. If you have baggage check them at the door! I am not her, I will never be her, so don't treat me like her, or I'll treat you like him and show you the door! Somethings I consider "non negotiable" are: How I dress, You met me looking like this DON'T try and change me won't work, How my personality is, again you met me like this don't try to change me... And time restraints.. I would rather you leave me home then rushing me around.. that's non negotiable... I am not rushing I don't care if the pope was waiting...But if you gave me enough notice and time I will be ready on time, and If I am not, leave me cause you can't rush perfection! - Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ladies!!! Do's and don'ts I can tell you that!! DO get even! but DON'T get caught! FYI: Here is an update "RaeCass" When the mother received the photos she called me right away, of course I didn't answer but what I did text was. "Take it like a lady" lol thanks for the advice on that one! She called me all kinds of names! I think the damage is done. I am satisfied. But now I am single and looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, thank you for your open and honest comments. please come back and share your dating updates and we wish you lot's of luck!! Rae

    ReplyDelete

If You going to Tell it, keep it 100!